Plantain is one of those herbs that is good for just about everything. Here are 5 great ways to use it:
- Make a DIY Herbal Infused Oil.
- In a salve: Plantain salve is great for so many things, including cuts, Eczema, Psoriasis, and any skin irritation or inflammation.
- A poultice: There are two ways to make a Plantain Poultice, a “spit poultice” (made by chewing up one or two leaves of Plantain and spitting it out onto the affected area), or by crushing one or two leaves in a mortar and pestle, and then applying the mash to the affected area.
- In DIY Lavender Plantain Bath Salts
- Plantain Lotion Bars
- Have you learned how to identify Plantain yet? If not, hop over to this post. Also, have you commented on the Herb Challenge! Introduction yet? If not, please go ahead and do it now! I would love hearing from you!